WHAT YOU GET
- 1 digital pattern
I named this block “Icon” because it reminded me of an iPhone icon. These blocks are quick and fun to make and a great introduction to sewing curves. I have provided detailed instructions and printable templates.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Use a rotary cutter, basic quilting, sewing curves, or you can learn using this pattern! SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 12-1/2″ x 12-1/2″ per block (includes seam allowances).
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Background: about 10″ x 12″ of fabric.
- Center Strips: four 2″ x 10″ strips.
- All amounts are per block:
- Main Fabric: eight rectangles about 4″ x 9″
- Template plastic (optional)
- Matching thread
- Copy paper